Monday, July 31, 2006

I Can't Remember

Here it is Monday again. I swear the weekend went by sooooooo fast that I could not remember that today was Monday! I hate when that happens. This only means that my whole week is going to be off.
I really can't wait for my kids to go back to school. It is like the minute August comes around they are bored out of their minds and don't know what to do with themselves. You know when they go back to school you stay on track with your days also. I like it also, because believe it or not I'm busier when they are in school. I love all the activity.
Nothing really going on here today. It is going to be another HHH so I may soak up some rays today. I did finish 2 lo's that I hope to post later or tomorrow. I might try to get 2 more done today.
2peas challenge:What helps you get through Mondays? Well, I think 2 peas helps me get through most Mondays. I love getting on the message board to see what everyone is doing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can't wait for school to start either. DS is bored and driving me crazy! LOL!! Great blog!