Monday, July 17, 2006

A New week!

Here it is Monday again! ugh. Well as usual I got up and went for my walk at about 6:30. My friend showed up a little late, but at least she showed up today. I had started without her this morning because I wasn't sure if she was going to show again today. She actually surprised me. We walked about 3 1/2 laps and then she started to tell me that she is not going to be able to do any more. She is stopping. I was like whatever you have to do for you. I am going to continue. I don't expect anyone to do anything they can't. She was just running out of steam already after 2 laps. She was like I will see you tomorrow. I said, Ok. that is fine, see you tomorrow. I continued and did 2 1/4 miles today. It is pretty hot out there already! at 6:45am they said that it was a cool 82 high humidity. It's the humidity that kills you.lol.
As I mentioned in my last post,.. we went to see the movie CLICK yesterday. It was very good. My sister-in-law couldn't stop talking about it. That is a good thing, that means she really liked it. That Adam Sandler never lets you down, lol.
For those of you that have been reading my blog lately, just a quick note, My mom is still in the hospital! She was supposed to come home yesterday, but none of the drs signed for her to be released! ugh. So needless to say, she is pissed! Hopefully today she will be home.
My DH cleaned up part of the basement for me to finally get some of my scrapbooking stuff down there and have a place to actually do my scrapping! It looks pretty good. I might need more space though! lol. I want to get a couple of cubes to store my papers in. But it will do for now. I did manage to get another page done. It is of my DH on his Harley! I really like this lo. Hope you do also.
My 2peas challenge question: What is your favorite amusement park ride? I would have to say mine would be almost any water ride. I like the water raft ride at six flags probably the most.
No plans for today.... Just going to try to soak up some sun! Hope everyone has a wonderful day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute layout!
I love the embellishments you used.

Kara said...

Congrats on your scrap space! Love the layout. I like Adam Sandler too. i hope to see Click soon.