Thursday, July 06, 2006

Loads of fun!






Hello to all my friends! Today I was able to take pictures of all the LO's that I've done since July 1st! This is for my MUST CROP, NO SHOP challenge. I've been very busy. I can't believe that I'm starting to run out of ideas. I might have to go into some really old photos to get some inspiration. Well, I'm going to try to post the photos here, It seemed to work the last time so hopefully it will again. lol. Wish me luck. ok.. to my surprise.. (I'm still learning) The pictures didn't upload in the order they were supposed to. I will have to play with that one day. ugh!!! The first photo is of me and my son Jonathon (23). He lives in Las Vegas and I went there for Easter this year. I just love these photos of us. We don't have too many of the two of us together. Especially recent photos. The next photo on the top is the 1st page of a 2 page lo. Of course the 2nd page of the layout is the last picture to upload! These were taken last year of my son Joseph and the rest of the family. It was his graduation from 8th grade and his 14th Birthday! yeah. We had a lot of fun that day. The 3rd picture is also the 1st page of a two page lo. Thank goodness they went in next to each other. lol. This is of my son DJ wrestling. Not so sure what I was thinking when I did these, but it looks ok. I wanted to get all the photos from 1 full match in a lo. I guess I did it. ok.. have fun.

No comments: