Thursday, July 13, 2006

Gray skies are gonna clear up!

Well good morning to all. I have to say that it poured out all night long into this morning. It did manage to stop raining at about 5am. That is good for me because I leave to go do my walk at 6:15am. I got down to the track and stretched out like normal... waiting for my friend to show (which did not happen again today). At about 6:30 I start my walk. There were not many people walking this morning down there. Everyone probably thought that it was going to be pouring out down there, it wasn't. Anyway, I got about 1 3/4 miles done when it started to mist out with a few little drizzles. I kept on trucking! I was going to finish doing 2 1/2 miles today. I am happy to say that I did! I did drizzle just a little bit for about one lap around the track then it stopped again. After my walk.. I did more stretches and came home to do my sit-ups and other exercises. It is a good feeling when I'm all done. I don't like getting up that early to do, but it does feel good afterward.
It looks like the skies are trying their hardest to clear up today! This is good for me. I do not function well in dark, gloomy weather. I like the sun to shine. It is a little more fun when the sun is shining.
As for todays blogger challenge.... I don't know if I really had a favorite show.. well... maybe it was the original ER. Just love George Clooney! After Anthony Edwards left I stopped watching!
Well that is really it for me today. I know that I said it yesterday... but hopefully I will get some lo's done so I can finally post something new. I have not been very successful at getting this done this week. Until tomorrow... hope all you peas have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Missy said...

I love ER too. I liked it from the beginning and I still really like it now (even the new episodes with all the new characters)

Melissa said...

I love walking in the morning (its much cooler then in the evening sun here in a AZ)..once me and a friend got drenched in the rain while walking..it just suddenly starting to pour down! lol-we ran all the way home laughing.