Monday, July 10, 2006

It's Monday already?

Here it is Monday! ugh... such a beautiful weekend went so fast! It is supposed to be pretty nice here for most of the day. Too bad I have like one millon phone calls to make starting at 9:30. Then getting a massage this afternoon. So it will go quick I think.
I really need to get my butt moving on some scrapbooking. I haven't done anything in about a day and 1/2. I just don't know what takes me so long sometimes. Its like the photos are not talking to me yet. This is the most time consuming thing for me about scrapbooking. I seem to have a hard time with the not just the photos, but the papers that should go with them. I can take up to 1 full week to do a layout because of that. It is sickening, I know.This is something that I will have to try to work on. Maybe I will be able to get some pointers from some ladies when I do this crop night at the end of the month. I sure hope someone there has some pointers! I could use all the help that is out there. lol
Other than that, nothing much is going on. Just alot of Monday stuff! (Is the weekend really over?) I hope everyone out ther has a WONDERFUL MONDAY!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

I'm a slow scrapper and I've learned to accept that. It doesn't really bother me. It is supposed to be fun, not a race. :-)

When I'm trying to pick out paper to go with photos, I look at the colors in the pictures and go from there. I also like using b&w prints so that the paper color and pattern don't really matter.

Nicole said...

Haven't scrapped in a day and a half?! :) I'm lucky if I scrap once a week... went to a crop friday night and hoping to go cropping wednesday so I'm doing good this week. My scrap table is up two flights of stairs, so if I think i'm going cropping again soon I don't even bring my big bag upstairs.
have a great week!