Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Gray Wednesday

Good Morning to all! Yes, it is a gray Wednesday morning here on Long Island.
I've gotten up this morning (and I might add, on time this morning!) gone for my walk, did 2 1/4 miles today. Then came home did all my situps and other exercises. I made a cup of coffee as everyone one else in my house are still asleep. This is the most peaceful time of the day. I really love that time. This is also the time that I really get to spend on this computer.
I really don't have anything going on today. Yesterday was a pretty boring day. I just sat around and stared at pictures. I might add that I did not get anything done with them lol. I'm in a slump, come on.... sometimes that happens! lol
As for all you peas out there... the question for today was give a tip for organizing your scraproom/area. Well,..I have to tell, I have absolutely no organizing going on in this area right now. I'm in the middle of setting up a scrapping section in my basement and all my stuff (ok.. a lot of it) is all sitting on my diningroom table all at one end. So, I really don't have any tips. But I can't wait to read all the blogs so I can get some. lol.
Wishing you all a Wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

Well i truly understand, but i'm working to get my stuff back organized. I did have it organized but now needs to straight things up.......Don't worry what the rush you will get it done......Just cause others think it messy we scrapper no right where everything is.........

Stephanie said...

Good for you for excercising. I need to get the motivation to get up and do that regularly!
It's a gray day here in Oregon too!

imanewbierunner said...

I've just started exercising again. Although I've not been doing any situps which I should be doing. Keep up the good work! :)

Sofia said...

Dining room table cluttered with sb stuff? Sounds familiar. :-)

glo said...

ohhh that morning silence and peaceful experience is priceless. i love that couple hours in the morning where i get to sit and journal, listen to some good music and start the day off right. =)