Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wake up Wednesday!

Good Morning! I did not get on here yesterday. We decided Monday night to take our boat out for day yesterday! I really should say morning. It was going to be a scorcher yesterday and it was the best thing we decided! I got up and went for my walk yesterday a little earlier and you may have guested it ... my friend did not show up again. Oh well. I did my 2 miles and went and got the ice for the cooler and headed home. DH was waiting for me. He had pretty much everything ready. All I had to do was jump into the shower to get the sweat off and put on a bathing suit. We were out of here! We got down to the ramp at about 8am and we were off to cool breezes and water of Sore Thumb. I love it there. It is very peaceful (until about 12 noon). We were all by ourselves until that time when we started to get bombarded by about 15 other boats. I looked at my DH and said.. Ok.. time to get out of here. At 1pm we loaded the kids up and we were out of there before it got any worse. What a beautiful time we had!
I was so exhausted after all that that, I couldn't do anything else for the rest of the day! By the time I got to jump in for my shower (3:35pm) all I wanted to do was sleep, (I think old age is catching up to me, lol).
Exciting news.... My DS (DJ) bought a 93' Ford Bronco (Full size). He is very excited! He couldn't wait to show me everything that was in it. I had a hard time getting in the damn thing, but it is very nice.
This morning I am moving pretty slowly. I don't know how I got up and even did my walk! My back is killing me. I guess from the beach and the boat. I hope it gets better soon. I hate it when my back is hurting. I just can't do anything.
2peas challenge: What is your favorite summer memory? Well, this is tough for me. I have soooo many wonderful summer memories it would be too hard to pick one. I love and cherish all the special summers that we spent out on the boat and Sore Thumb when the kids were little. Those are probably the best.
Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC DAY!

No comments: