Thursday, July 20, 2006

A gloomy Thursday

I think I have to start with last night. I was in a pretty good mood and then it hit me...... A MASSIVE toothache! OMG! I could not believe it. It started about 6pm and would not stop. I took a pain killer with hopes that it would help, but it didn't. I waited it out and was also starving! I (for some reason) was dying for a turkey and cheese sandwich. So at about 7:30 I finally decided I was going to attempt eating this sandwich. It was very good. Do I have to tell you.. my toothache was not any better and probably got a little worse. So I decided to take 1/2 a pain killer with hopes again the pain would disappear. I waited patiently. No relief. Then around 9:30 I started to get very light headed and woooozzy. I figured it was the pain meds doing that and maybe I should go and lay down now. That is what I did but I have to tell you, still having pain. I am pretty sure I ended up passing out around 10:30 laying across the bed corner to opposite corner. DH came in and was trying to push me over. lol... Finally, I moved, and no pain! yeah.
I got up this morning and there was some tooth pain. I decided right away to take 3 tylenol before it gets any worse and then went for my walk. I could barely move today. I swear I was moving in slow motion. My friend showed up today (that is because it is very gray and much cooler today). It was nice to have someone to walk with today due to the fact I was moving at her pace today. We made plans last week to go out to Montauk Point this Saturday. It is suppose to be nice out and I love just walking around and window shop. We will probably go out to the Lighthouse also. It should be fun and it gets me away from my house for a day. lol
I was finally able to get my butt moving on some LO's. I used photo's of my son DJ and my niece Alley at the beach for one LO. That was Alleys first time at a beach (they live in Las Vegas). Then the other LO is of my son DJ and Alley on the jetski. She didn't want to get off that thing (neither do my kids). I think the LO's came out ok.

2peas challenge: List 5 things that put you in a good mood.

  1. CHOCOLATE!
2. A nice Hot Bubble Bath
3. A long talk with my sister
4. Sitting outside in the sun
5. Listening to music
Hope you have a Sunny Day!

3 comments:

Kristal said...

So sorry to hear about your toothache. Hope it gets better. I just couldn't get myself going this am to walk. Fell bad, but I'll try to jump rope or something else later. It just gets so darn hot later in the day.
Love your list!

Sofia said...

Oh man! Toothaches are horrible. Hope it goes away on its own.

Great list. :-)

Melissa said...

toothaches are definitely not fun..if it keeps hurting you it could be a cavity and you should try to get to the dentist. ;)

awesome list-bubble baths and music make me happy to