Friday, July 21, 2006

Yeah! It's Friday!

Ok, not that that means much to me. I'm a SAHM, lol. It just means no running around for the next 2 days.
I think I have finally got my Scrapping Juices finally flowing again. I don't know what the heck was wrong with me for over a week. I just couldn't get anything done. I didn't even want to look at pictures! How the heck is that possible, lol. As stated yesterday I was able to complete 2 lo's, hopefully they will show up somewhere on this post, lol, hopefully.

The first one is of my son DJ and my niece Alley. They had so much fun on the jetski that day. The second one is of them also at the beach. This was the first time Alley was every at the beach. She had so much fun.
2peas challenge: what are my weekend plans? Well, my plans have been cancelled! ugh. Due to the weather we are having here, it is supposed to rain all weekend and I was going to go to Montauk Point with my friend. Being at Montauk in the rain is not very fun so we cancelled and we will see what next weekend brings us!
Hope everyone has a Wonderful Day!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I like your layouts - especially the second one. They look like they're having fun! Sorry about your weekend plans! Ours got shot down too, but that's OK. I just plan to get some scrapping done now! Thanks for visiting my site, btw! :) Heather

Nancy said...

I love your "Fun in the Sun" layout...the colors, the circles (I've GOT to try one of these!) I'd definitely say your block is broken!
Have a great weekend ~ Nancy

Sofia said...

I hate it when my scrap mojo goes MIA. Glad you found yours. I love how you used the tags. Great layouts!

Hope you have a good weekend even though your plans got cancelled. :-)

Melissa said...

awesome summer pages :) love the tags in the 1st one