Saturday, July 15, 2006

Waking up to a wonderful day.

Good morning to all. I am not going to blog a lot this morning but hopefully will be back later on today.
Yesterday, I met with an old friend who is here visiting. We had lunch and then we went back to where she was staying and sat out at the pool just talking for over 3 hrs! I couldn't believe how fast the time was going by. My DH called to see if I was ok. lol. How sweet!
Then last night we took the boat out. We were going crabbing. Someone told my DH that they were catching crabs like crazy out there. So we decided to go, it seemed like it was a little early in the month for them but what the heck. Needless to say.... I don't know what state this guy was in when he was crabbing but I have to tell you that any crabs we saw were little ones. We don't take little ones. They have to be about 6 inches across. It was fun though out on the water. We all had a great time.
So today I went for my walk and you may have guessed it, my friend that is suppose to be my partner didn't show up again this morning. Oh well.. You know what.. I don't do this for anyone except myself. I just have to remember that. lol.
For anyone that was here yesterday and read my blog, just a little note. My mom is doing much better and hopefully will be home today. Thank you to everyone that sent prayers.
That is it for now. Hope everyone has a SUNNY Day!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

going crabbing sounds fun! makes me desperatly want a beach ;)

glad to hear your mom is feeling better!