Saturday, July 08, 2006

A good start



Well hello! I know it is about 9 am est. I've been up since 6 am. I've gone and done my walk, stretching, sit-ups, and made coffee. WOW! I've been pretty busy. lol. Now as soon as I get off of this computer, I will attempt to clean up the mess the kids left last night in the kitchen and livingroom. I really should just leave it and see if they clean, but we know kids, they won't do anything on their own unless they are told to do it.

I have completed 2 more LO's for my MUST CROP, NO SHOP Challenge. I feel like I'm starting to slack off. We will see. I would sometimes rather be outside just soaking up the sun! Especially on a beautiful day like today! Well anyway here are my two LO's for you to see. They are really pretty special. Hope you enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great lauouts. Those pictures are so sweet!

Heather said...

I really like the colors of your LO's. Nice blog too.
Have a great night,
Heather

Maureen said...

Love the LOs....I have used that paper too!