Sunday, July 23, 2006

It's Sunday

Well here we are at the end of our weekend. I pretty much did nothing this weekend. I really shouldn't say that. I did manage to do some scrapbooking and of course my walks every morning. The weather on the east coast has not been great the last 4-5 days! The last really nice, sunny day was I believe last Tuesday. It has been very gray, gloomy, and boy has it rained every day since then.
The kids, as you may have guessed, are bored to death. My son DJ has been sitting around just watching movies all day long and when he isn't doing that he has gone to the gym to work out. This kid is getting HUGE! Two days ago, my 3 kids (that still live here) were taking pictures of their muscles! It was the funniest thing. I can't wait to develope the pictures to do some scrap lo's of them. The first two pictues are DJ. They took better pictures also.. I just can't find what folder they put them. KIDS!

This next picture is of Joseph he is so funny! He is finally getting a growth spurt! About time that is for sure. He is 15 and weighs only 96 lbs soaking wet! He is just about 5' 1", but boy he is strong as an ox.
Now the boys make me laugh but I wish I could find the pictures that have my daughter also. I may have to edit or update later. Then of course you have to add my husband to the mix. I would post the pictures, but I don't want anyone to go into shock! lol. I have to say.. He still doesn't look bad. He was a bodybuilder many, many years ago. He even did weighlifting competions. But as we all know... with age the body starts to go. It is still cute to see him with the kids posing and flexing his muscles.
2peas challenge for today: What is one scrapbook item that you don't have that you are dying for? Since I'm still fairly new to the whole world of scrapbooking, I don't really have a lot items. So I would really love a die cutting machine (with a bunch of dies) a larger trimmer, the decorative trimmer (the one that does swells and waves) Shoot there are soooooooo many things that I want. I don't have the time to list everything. But that is just a few of the things that I would like to get within the next month or so.
Hope everyone has a Terrific day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Die cut machines are great. I have a Sizzix but I never seem to have enought dies!! I really want a Cricut!! Great blog!!