Sunday, July 09, 2006

Wonderful Sunday!


Well it is about 10pm. I can't believe that I didn't get on here at all today. I got up as usual and did my walk. Came home swept the floors. Then at about 9am the Wimbeldon Mens Championship Tennis match came on. I just love to watch tennis, and so does my husband and 1 son. Todays final had Federer and Nadal. What an awesome match up! I (to be honest) was rooting for Nadal. Heck Federer had already won 3 Wimbeldon Finals what did he need another one for. lol.
Well, the 1st set didn't go to well for my boy Nadal! He didn't even get on the scoreboard! It was 6-0. I thought for sure this was only going to go 3 sets! Well the second set had you glued to your seat. It went to a tie breaker and of course Federer won 7-6. Again, not looking good for Nadal. Then the 3 set... wait ... did I say tie breaker again? Yep.. it was another tie breaker and Nadal finally won a set 7-6. Now things are flowing. I'm thinking to myself, he might actually pull this off. Well.. it didn't happen. Depressed I was! booo whoooo.. Nadal went down in 4 sets. Well, like Nadal said in his little interview.... I will be back next year and Roger better watch out.
After that my husband and I decided to lay out in the wonderful sun. It was just a beautiful day. I love to soak up the sun when possible. Then we decided to order something to eat and have them deliver it. By the way did I mention that we had no kids home! yeah... lol They were all out. Now that is what I call a Wonderful Sunday!

No comments: