Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Oh.... It's Tuesday!

Well Good Morning to all that come and visit. It is Tuesday at about 8:20am est.
I must tell you all that this morning got off to a bad start. I normally get up to walk during the week at 6am, but this morning I didn't get up until 6:30am! Wow... I'm going to be so late (I said to myself). See I meet my friend at the track usually every morning so that we can do our walk.Normally she is the one late or just doesn't show up. We have been walking everyday (almost) since May 1st. I have only missed 3 days of walking. I missed the first time because we had horrible thunder storms and it was pouring out and the 2nd time was because my son had surgery that morning and then the 3rd time was about a week ago and again horrible down pours of rain. Did I mention that we even walk on the weekend! My friend usually has her little daughter with her and so if it is even just a little sprinkle of rain or they say it might rain in the morning she won't show up! So needless to say she has missed more. (Sorry, rambling on about much of nothing). But today she seemed to try to make me feel bad that I was late. That seemed to upset me a little and I really don't know why. So thanks for letting me vent this, lol, I really needed it.
After I finished my walk, I did my stretches, ohhh that felt good. And my cell phone rings once I get to my car. I say to myself "hmmm wonder what Danny needs?" I was right! It was Danny on the phone. He just wanted to check up on me! How Sweet was that? So that made me feel alot better. Since then the morning has been looking a little more cheery! And the sun has made an appearance! Yeah for me. I would love to just go out and soak it all up!
Today, I really don't have anything planned out to do. I really want to get moving on a scrapbook that I'm giving as a gift to on of my senior wrestlers whom I'm pretty close with. But really haven't thought much on it. I know his parents are giving him a party before he leaves for college and he really wanted the photos that I took of him this year (which I already gave him the copies, but he lost them) So I decided to make him a small scrap book. What do you guys think? Do you think that that is a good gift? Well, I hope that it comes out really cute!
Now for all the bloggers on 2peas.... I'm not sure I have a favorite BBQ receipe. I know my hubsand loves when I do grilled flounder for him. My 17 year old just loves his steak, the 15 year pretty much is a hot dog nut, my daughter will eat pretty much anything off the grill and I will always have a boars head hot dog with cheese. My husband also loves my potato salad and mac. salad. I'm sure there are other things.. like corn on the cob, chicken that I do. I've even done baked clams! There is so much for the BBQ.
Well, I'm off for now.. Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC day!

No comments: