Sunday, July 30, 2006

A Day for Scrappin

As I posted yesterday, I went to a crop yesterday. It included 5 five ladies from 2 peas. Me, Vikki, Melissa, Heather and Christina. We held it at Your Happy Place in E. Northport. If you've never been there and you are in the area check them out. Debbie and Dawn were absolutely WONDERFUL! We are going to make this a monthly meet, which I'm very happy about. It was very interesting for me since it was my very first crop. Those ladies are very talented! I can't wait to be as good as them.
I have a few lo's that I did and actually was able to scan this morning so far. These are for a small album that I'm putting together for one of my senior wrestlers who is going off to college and keeps bugging me for the 2nd set of pictures that I have of him (he lost the 1st set). So I decided that if I put them in an album he won't be able to lose that quickly.

He is the kid in the green/black. He is a pretty good wrestler. He took 1st place in almost every meet and tournament. He took 4th in the Counties. I wish him so much luck, joy, happiness in all his years to come. He is a good kid. A character, but a good kid.
I have 2 other lo's done also, just didn't get to take pic's of them and upload yet. Maybe that will be something to do later on today.
2 peas challenge: What is your favorite restaurant and what makes it great? My favorite restaurant is not even open any more... boooo whooo. It was a little hole in the wall place that was the best. Its name was Mangano's and it had the best Italian dinners in the world. People actually drove 30-45 mins for take out! Thank goodness the most I ever had drive to get their dinners was 15 mins. Plus, the owner and his son were the nicest people you could meet. I miss them terribly. Now that they are gone, I really don't have a favorite place to go. I do enjoy going to this other little Italian place called Spanos (owned by Greeks, very nice also). Their food is not as good as Mangano's but it is close and you get nice portions which is good for my husband.

5 comments:

Blessed Ladybug said...

Look like you had a great time cropping. Thanks for sharing the pages are great!....

Anonymous said...

Looks like you got a lot of pages done and had fun!!!

Noelia said...

I liked reading about your crop. I should probably give it a try, it would be a first for me too. Good job on getting some LO's completed!

{that one girl} said...

good job on all the pages!

Melissa said...

looks like you were very scrap productive! ;)

dont you hate when your fav. restaurant closes..such a bummer. but then again its always fun trying to find a new favorite. :) thanks for doing the challenge