Monday, July 24, 2006

Let the Sunshine!

Here it is Monday again! The beginning of a new week. At least the sun is finally shining here, that is a plus for us. I've already gone for my walk this morning and done my sit-ups (still don't see any results, ugh). Sitting here, having a cup of coffee (my first of the day) and deciding what time I will just say..... "heck with the house today, I'm going to soak up some rays".
I really don't have much to report from yesterday. I was not feeling well due to all the rain that we have had it caught up with me and my r/a. I was pretty swollen the whole day and in alot of pain so I did nothing the whole day.
2peas challenge: what is your biggest fear? Hmmmm.... I don't know what my biggest fear is. I guess it would have to be of dying. I fear that I will never get to see my children get married. I fear that I will never get to see or hold a grandchild. I think that might be it. I never really thought about too much because I live for each day since I almost died 14 years ago.
Hope everyone has a Wonderful day!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I hope that you are able to enjoy the sunshine today. :-)