Sunday, July 16, 2006

Just another Sun(ny) Day!

Hello all! Well, I pretty much had a boring day yesterday. Didn't really feel like doing much of anything. I hate it when I get like that. Then around 5pm my DH said "lets get out of here" so we did. We took a long drive and went to Smiths Point. It is just beautiful there. Take your 4 wheel drive right on the beach. We stayed and looked around for awhile and then drove to the park. After about an 1 1/2 we started to drive home. We stopped to eat at Boulder Creek, I've never been there before. It was very nice. I wasn't too hungry so I got a burger and a baked sweet potato. Very good. yummmm.
Today, as normal, got up and went for my walk. And again today, my friend who is supposed to be my partner didn't show up. So 2 1/4 miles I did by myself again. Ohhh well, life goes on!
Today, I am hoping that I can get my husband to clean up the basement (which is going to be my scraproom). He has all his toys down there that were supposed to be moved out to the garage that he built 2 months ago for his toys! Of course, the basement never got cleaned out with his older toys and he just added more new toys to the garage. UGH... So that is what I am hoping to do today before it gets too hot and humid and then all I will want to do is go and lay out in the sun.
2peas challenge: I think that I would have to say my truck! I just love it. I don't think I could manage without it. And then my bed because I would never be able to sleep comfortably with it.
Hope you all have a Great Day.

1 comment:

Melissa said...

sounds like a great day!-wish I could be at the beach right now

your walking buddy isn't being to dependable is she? :( but I'm proud of you for keeping with it by yourself :)