Saturday, July 22, 2006

It's a Stormy Saturday

Usually I get on here and talk about what I did yesterday and this morning already. As most of you who visit here know, I usually walk about 2 1/4 miles everyday. Done that already, plus... 220 sit-ups! What the heck was I thinking? But today... I think I will just do the 2peas challenge.
Blog about someone special to you ....who brings out the best in you.
Well the first person that comes to mind would be my little sister. My sister Tracy and I are very close. We are 6 years apart in age. I live on Long Island and she has lived in Las Vegas for 10 years now. It is very hard being that far away from each other. I try to get there about 2 times a year and she tries to come here at least 1 time a year. We talk to each other almost everyday, thank god for web cam, lol.
Tracy was 13 years old when I had my son Jonathon. She was always there with him. Those two were inseparable. She is also his God-Mother. I mean really... who picks a 13 year old to be a God-Mother. ME! Those two are still very, very close and Jonathon lives only about 5 mins from her. Sometimes... she even thinks she is his mother, lol.
I think we are each others inspiration. She is such a loving, caring person. She is always there for me. All I have to do is pick up the phone and she is there. She keeps me level headed (well tries) I can sometimes lose it over something very stupid. We like to goof around and have fun all the time. One time we went up to the strip ( Las Vegas) and we were goofing around in one of the stores trying on all kinds of funny hats. My other sister, Kelly, took the picture of us. She doesn't like to goof around as much.
By the way... she is the skinny little one that you can barely see because I'm taking up the whole photo. She would yell at me right now because I said that, lol. We just love being together. I can't wait to get back out there next month for a fun filled 9 days!
Wishing everyone a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Aren't sisters awesome! I am very close to my little sister too! Very cool pic!