Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Too much to do, so little time

Well, here we are its Tuesday. I have tons to do today and hoping I will be able to get through 1/2 my list.
To Do List
1. Walk 2 miles
2. Do at least 200 sit-ups
3. Sweep the floors
4. Vaccum the rugs
5. Write on my blog
6. Check out 2peas
7. Take Joseph to the dr.
8. Make my dr. appt's.
9. Clean the stove/oven
10. Do laundry
11. Call mom & dad
12. Go grocery shopping (cupboard is empty)
13. Return the kids movies
14. Figure out something for dinner
I'm sure that there are tons of other stuff that really need to be done, but can't think of them right this second. I am happy to say that I have finished the first 5 things on my list already! yeah! Now to work on the other 9.
Tomorrow morning I am taking the ride to Boston with my friend (she didn't want to drive the 3 1/2 hrs by herself) to pick up her son and friend from wrestling camp. I don't know how I got roped into this trip, but it will be nice to get away from my house and kids for the day. We are leaving here at 5:45am. So that means no walk for us in the morning. Maybe I will be able to get it in later in the evening. I hate to miss a day. Heck sometimes your body needs a rest for a day. This will be a very interesting trip going there. She is taking her 4 year old with us! I think it is too long for a 4 year old in the car. Her husband is staying home tomorrow, but won't take care of the kid. I think that is wrong. I personally think her husband can be an idiot sometimes, but that is me, and most husbands are idiots sometimes. Anyway..... It should be interesting. I'm sure I'll talk about it tomorrow night.
2peas challenge: What is your favorite new CHA item or pp line? I really like the Basic Grey! Just love the use of colors.
Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC day.

3 comments:

~**Dawn**~ said...

wow! that's quite an ambitious to do list! good luck!

thanks for stopping by my blog. =)

Melissa said...

wow you are going to be extra busy today, good luck with completing your list :)

jillconyers said...

So, how did you do on your to-do list? I {heart} the new BG too!