Friday, July 07, 2006

What a day!

Well today started out as a normal day. It finally didn't rain (thank god) and I got up at about 6:am to get ready to go for my walk at the track, which my friend who walks with me hasn't been making it. She is the one who picked 6:30am to walk. I would've stayed at 7am. I seem to need that extra 1/2 hr. lol. So any way.. I'm down there stretching out... and it is now 6:30. To my surprise, She is late! ugh. So as usual, I start without her. I walked 1/4 mile before I saw her truck. So I stopped at our starting point.So we can walk together. I'm waiting.. She is still not in the parking lot. I can't believe it! I'm like where did she go. It only takes about 1 min. to get from where I saw her to the parking lot. I could've walked another 1/4 mile (it takes me about 3 mins to walk a 1/4). The to my big surprise, there she is. Now she seems to be taking awhile to get from the truck to the track. So I figure she has her 4 year old with her. NOPE, wrong again! She still didn't have her sneakers on! So I'm losing it. I calm myself before she gets on the track. We start walking and she was like. Sorry I'm late...I just had to get gas and you know.. my truck takes forever! I was like.. Shoot... I didn't pick freakin' 6:30 am to walk you did. She didn't walk the 3 days before, because she thought it was going to rain. Some partner she is turning out to be. lol. Well, we finished our walk and of course my little pet peeve with her it the fact that she does not stretch out afterwards! As usual she left immediately!
So now I get home.. And start cleaning. I started all my laundry, vacuumed the floors, swept the floors, and febreezed everything! Then the sun decided to shine so I decided to go and sit out in the back! yeah for me. Now I'm just deciding what to do for dinner. My 2 son's are out and my daughter is going to work in a few. So it is just the hubby and I.
Well,, I think that makes for some day!

No comments: