Monday, August 14, 2006

5 More Days

Heck, and they couldn't come soon enough! If I don't get out of here soon you may not hear much from me for a while, lol. My husband is having his cycle again. Male menopause! He is just losing it. I again... slept on the couch because I just couldn't stand to be near him. Ok... enough of that. Sorry, just had to vent a little this morning.
As promised yesterday I said I was going to post photos each day of my kids and husband during their flexing contests. It is quite funny. Although my son DJ is getting pretty damn big! I think alot of it is going to his head so I may have to burst his bubble a little. lol He now thinks he is gods gift to mankind.

This is just two of the many that they took of themselves. Tomorrow, I will hopefully post the pictures of my daughter. Oh yeah, she gets involved also! lol
2peas challenge:Did you enjoy High School? What was your favorite subject(s)?why?-----I absolutely LOVED High School! I had a blast. Lets see.... favorite subject???? Does gym count? Well, I liked gym and even took it years that I didn't have to, lol. Why, the gym teachers were always easy going and fun to be around, some of them were hot, lol! Then I would have to say it was History. I don't really know why. It may have been because in 9th grade I had a great History teacher who made it very fun and easy to learn and understand. Ok.. that is it for me today. Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC Day!

3 comments:

Sofia said...

Whoa! Those are some big muscles!

Sounds like I was just he opposite when it comrd to gym. Always HATED it, but then again I've never been athletic or coordinated.

Sofia said...

Oh geez. Just read over my comment. Sorry about he typos. It should say "just the opposite when it came to gym".

Melissa said...

like father like son ;) great pictures. and I totally understand what you mean about your DH..we say "oh dad's on his man period today' hehehe

thanks for doing the challenge :) my favorite subject was English and Biology