Friday, August 04, 2006

Hornbeam Tree?

You Are A Hornbeam Tree
You are a reserved person, looking in from the outside.Naturally attractive, you take good care of your looks.You are not egoistic, and you make life as comfortable as possible.You look for kindness in others - though you are seldom happy with yourself.A bit mistrusting and unsure, you dream of being swept away by someone unusual.
What's" Your Celtic Horoscope?
Thought that this was cute for today. I'm not so sure that the link above works, but you can try.
Today, it has finally cooled down a little here. So I'm going to try to finish that album that I've been working on. Yesterday, I got a little bad news. The kid that I'm making this album for was supposed to be having his party on Aug. 19th (which I changed my plane tickets to leave on the 20th when I found that out, was leaving on the 17th). I get the invite in the mail, and his parents decided to change it to the 20th! I'm sooooo upset that I went and changed my plans and now I'm still going to miss the kids party. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Funny though, the mother (very sweet friend) asked me to try to change my flight again! Gotta tell you... its not happening. lol
I wanted to post some pictures, but blogspot still is not letting me upload them. Oh well, hopefully that will be fixed soon.
Hope everyone has a Peaceful Day!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

good luck finishing the album :)

that stinks that you wont be able to go to the party though

scrapeahappy said...

Have Fun Finishing the album! It is always so hard to do it when youa aren't comfortable!

Too bad about the party!