Friday, August 11, 2006

Oh my aching back

Ok, last night I could not get comfortable sleeping at all. My back has been very stiff and achie. I guess its all those sit-ups and the 2 mile walks everyday, lol. Well, it seems that everything has caught up with me, ugh. So I did fall asleep around 11pm and was up by 12 couldn't get comfortable. Tossing and Turning. I hate that! So I decide to get up and take a muscle relaxer.... well after about 30 mins or so.. it seemed to work. I passed out cold.
Now I usually get up and go walk by 6:15am. That did not happen. I jumped out of the bed like a crazed women at 7am... raced to the track and my back was bothering again. I decided I would just do whatever I could today. I was not going to push it. I could only do 1 1/2 miles today and I'm not even attempting the freaking sit-ups! I'm sooo tired right now all I want to do is sleep. So I'm decided if I want to go outside to sleep. I need to soak up some rays. It is a little on the cool side this morning. It is only about 70 degrees out there. I think I'm going to wait to go outside.
Today I have nothing planned. I really just want to sleep. I might take the ride to m's today and see about picking out some new pp for some photos I have that I really want to scrap. And just finished my album for my senior wrestler. I will have to post the rest of the lo's either later or tomorrow.
Ok... Hope everyone has a TERRIFIC day!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Ouch! I have chronic neck and shoulder issues, so I can relate. Try to take it easy and have a nice relaxing day. :-)