Sunday, August 13, 2006

6 Days left

Well, I've got only 6 more days until I'm on that plane going across the country to Las Vegas! I can't wait.
Yesterday, I pretty much laid out in the sun for the most part. Watched a little of the ATP Tennis that is going on for the US Open Series it was semi-finals. Today are the finals. It will be interesting to see who will win on the womens side. Roger Federer is a shoe in on the mens. I can't wait for them to get here in ohhhh about 2 weeks. This is the last stop for my favorite Andre Agassi! I just love him. I hope he makes it through the first and second round because I won't be here for the 1st round and I hope I can get tickets to the second. It will be a very teary good-bye for everyone.
Nothing planned for today. Might hit Old Navy for my boys. That is the only place the 17yr old will get his clothes. These kids... are they allowed to have minds of their own??? lol.
2peas challenge for today:Post one of your favorite photos and explain the story behind it.
This is one of my favorite recent photos of my husband. The story.... Well, about 22 years ago my husband started bodybuilding. He was heavily into it. Then he started to do a few weight lifting competitions. He didn't do too bad. It is hard to compete sometimes when you are the shortest competetor. He is only 5'6"! He has been weight lifting in probably 10-15 years when he injured his back. But now my 17 year old is really into it so .... They have these muscle flexing poses about once a week. It is so funny to watch them all.. this includes my daughter and youngest son, out there flexing like fools. Too funny. You would think that you were watching a bodybuilding competition. So my honey still looks good at almost 50! Tomorrow I will post my son DJ flexing. He does it all day long. lol

2 comments:

Melissa said...

lol at everyone flexing together ;)
great picture and TFS your story

Bonita Rose said...

great pic, tell him i think he's still a hottie, even at 50.. lol