Sunday, August 06, 2006

Where is that leak coming from?

Hello today! Well last night my husband and I went out for a ride on the motorcycle. It was such a wonderful evening. The weather was perfect for riding. We met our daughter and her boyfriend at TGI Fridays to have something to eat. I was not hungry but my husband, daughter and her boyfriend all were. They all ordered and of course my husband always has to give me something from his plate. Sometimes I really hate that. He doesn't think I eat enough. Hello.... I freakin weight over 180! That right there is enough for me to actually live on for at least 3 weeks! lol.
After dinner my husband and I took another drive for about 40 mins. It was just soooo nice to be out and it was over 100 degrees! Well, when we got home he noticed that the motorcycle was leaking. It was already very dark out so we really couldn't see where it could be leaking from. So we decided that we would wait til the morning to look for the leak.
This is pretty much what I did after my walk this morning. I came home and for the last, ohhhhhhhh, 3 hrs been searching for a leak and then I spotted it. So then we had to repair the leak. Now we just need to wait it out for another 4 hrs to see if we were able to actually repair the leak. I really hope it works. My husband gets pretty frustrated sometimes when it doesn't go as planned. Shoot I do also, lol.
The only other thing I really have planned for the day is to do the last 2 pages in the album I'm doing. I can't wait to finally get done with it.
TTFN- until tomorrow.

1 comment:

Sofia said...

I don't think anyone could ever convince me to get on a motorcycle. I'm too much of a weenie.