Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Counting Down still!

I'm still counting down the days to Vegas! I just can't wait to go. I really need this break from dh and kids!
Lets see... yesterday I was pretty bored so I took a drive over to my Michaels store and boy I just couldn't get out of there. I just kept looking at everything. I did see that they had the crop-a-dile that I'm dying to get but that is going to have to wait 2 weeks. But what I did find were all the buckets of Foamies were on sale for $2.00! I could not believe my find. I love the different shapes and I really like the Alpha's on some of my lo's. I picked up some Basic Grey papers for a lo that I am trying to get inspired to do and then came home. But I was literally in there for over 1 hour! Time fly's when you are having fun.
Ok, as promised... This is my Joseph posing and flexing. I posted on Sunday about how my husband and the kids will have posing/flexing contests to show of their muscles. It is the funniest thing to watch. But now these goofballs are taking their pictures doing it. So today it is Joseph. Now a little bit about Joseph. He is 15 yrs old and weighs 100 lbs soaking wet! He is about 5 feet tall. So it is really funny to see him posing sometimes. Prep yourself, lol

Ok so there you have it! too much! I did not see a post this morning for 2 peas challenge. I hope there is one when I go back to check. I will have to update later if I see it. Hope everyone has a GREAT day!
2peas challenge: post one of your favorite lo's. Well here is mine. I just love the colors and the photos.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Have fun in VEgas!!!

Tracy said...

I love the colors in your layout!

Sofia said...

I love getting lost in craft stores and just taking my sweet time.

Love the colors on your lo! :-)

Melissa said...

it is so easy to an hour in a craft store for me..especially if there are a lot of new things to see ;)

what a great LO! love the colors

and lol at the 2nd picture of your son