Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Tempers Flared!

I'm sorry to report that I am going to rant this morning. I am fuming mad at my husband. He has been acting like an ass for the last 2 days! I'm not sure what bug went up his butt the other day, but it better die soon. So this is whats going on. Yesterday, he woke up on the wrong side of the bed, ugh. If he said 2 words to me it was a lot. I tried to open conversation, but he didn't say anything and if he did chime in it was just a yes or no response. It was like talking to the walk. I have a freakin' better conversation with myself I swear. So a few days ago we planned on taking the boat out today and going to Sore Thumb again (it is going to be over 100 here today) perfect to be out on the water. Yesterday, as already stated, he didn't mention anything to me about going out or getting ready. So here I am thinking ok... we are not going. Then at 8pm he was like so are you going to get the stuff to go out tomorrow or what? Now I am of course PISSED! I hate that! I am sooooo tired of being a freakin' mind reader. I don't want to be the mind reader any more. Let someone else do it.
Well... off to the grocery store to get what he wants to eat today, plus all the water,soda,and other drinks and snacks. I get home and my husband and son, DJ, are getting the boat and the tube ready. That is a good thing. So I ask "What kind of sandwiches do you guys want me to make you?" No answer. I know already it is not a good idea to go out with him especially if he is in a bad mood. That was it. Nobody said a thing. I made my sandwich and was sooo kind to make my husband tunafish. I tell the others, you will have to make your own sandwiches since no one wants to tell me what you want. I ask if they need any help. Again, no response! What the hell am I a freaking punching bag! I swear. Finally, at about 11pm I give up on trying to be nice and just go to bed.
now this morning... I got up early to go for my 2 mile walk. I left here about 6:05am, got to the track about 6:15 and was done walking and stretching before 7am and drove home. I walk in the door and he is still in a pissy mood! Can we say Male PMS! He just jumped in for a quick shower. None of the kids are up. This is going well. Especially since he wanted to leave by 7:30am. I'm now trying to get everyone ready and I have to admitt... I now have an attitude. I'm pissed. Then my daughter comes down and was like oh so where are you guys going out of? I was like I hope to god that we are not going to be waiting at the dock for you like the last time for almost 1 hr! She then has an attitude. Now I've decided it is not going to be a good day for me out there with all of them. Now I've decided I'm not going. My husband walks in and asks my daughter what is wrong? She wont tell him. He keeps asking her and she (now the tears are starting) tells him that I yelled at her. So he was like oh.. I know.. she has a big attitude today, I'm thinking of telling her to just stay home. I was like you are a f---ing A$$----! I wouldn't go out one that freaking boat with you today even if you paid me 1,000,000. Then he gets the nerve to start yelling right in my face like a maniac! screaming with his nose touching my nose. So I basically told him to leave and just get out of my face. (of course I'm being nice here). Then he continued yelling and was like.. sure you get up and go for your walk but you don't wake anyone up before you leave. I was like you didn't say.. wake me up before you leave (he always does when he wants me to) so I just thought that you were getting up when I got back. He is still yelling.... So point blank I told him to drop dead today. I know that, that is very mean but I just couldn't take it anymore.
So now, I'm home all by myself enjoying the peace and quite. At about noon, I am going to go to my friends house and hang out for a little while in her pool. This way I won't even be here when he gets home about 1pm. I just hate it when they get a bug up their butt. I just ruins the whole day, week, and sometimes the month.
Again, sorry that this was dart board this morning. But I do feel much better getting it out.
2peas challenge: Whats your favorite summer time fruit and how do you eat it? I just love strawberries. I can eat them just by themselves or with a little whipped cream. I also love cherries, just rinse and eat.
I hope everyone has a much better day then mine.

3 comments:

Penny said...

Oh, goodness! It sounds like it was a good thing you didn't go. Have a great time today, and just keep to yourself later, and act like nothing is wrong. Hugs!

Sofia said...

Oh geez! I'm sorry! Hope you can have a nice day to yourself and that things will be better soon. ((hugs))

Melissa said...

(((hugs))) my step dad is the same way..wont answer you when you are trying your best to be nice. my brother calls it his 'man period' and it drives me up the wall. I think it was a good thing that you didn't go, you will have a better more relaxing day now with your friend.