Saturday, August 19, 2006

Yahoo!!!

Viva Las Vegas here I come! I can't wait. I have been looking so forward to going that I just can't wait. I'm going to leave a little earlier today for the airport because I know the lines are going to be extremely long with the new security. It takes a little over 5 hrs to fly there. That is the only downfall,ugh.
I'm up pretty early today. I just couldn't sleep. My back has been killing me the last 4 days. So I really haven't slept in 4 days. Just very uncomfortable. I kept tossing and turning. I even moved myself to the couch because I didn't want to keep my husband up. I hate it when I can't sleep.
I really have nothing planned for today. Just finishing things around the house before I leave. You know like the laundry (which I did 4 loads yesterday),clean the bathroom,kitchen, etc. you get the picture. I'm sure I will come home and it will just be a disaster! While I'm away, I will still be posting and blogging. Hopefully, I will be posting some photos along the way also. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

3 comments:

CircesMagic said...

Have a fun and safe trip, cant wait to see pictures!!!

Melissa said...

yay your on your way to Vegas!! have a great flight and cant wait to see your pictures :)

Maureen said...

Have a great time on your trip! Can't wait to hear all about it on your return!