Friday, August 25, 2006

Its Friday

It is Friday. So much going on today. I know that I said that I was going to relax, but that really hasn't happened yet! I also haven't done much. I did however get to Red Rock Canyon yesterday. But you won't believe it. I forgot my camera and my sister forgot she took her mem. card out of hers. So NO pictures!!! I can't believe how dumb I was.

I just love Red Rock. It is so beautiful out there. We drive the scenic route which the drive is about 13 miles long. The mountains are just breathtaking! We've been there about 15 times. We love to walk the trails for some of the stops along the way. You can very easily spend the entire day there.

Last night we were taking my neice to her Brownie Troop meeting. It is at a church. We (my sister and I) were only in there for about 10 mins and someone decided to break her drivers side window and steal her purse! I could not believe it. It was towards the backseat and inbetween the two seats. So lots of excitement. My sister has to go to the bank to report her cards and get new ones. (We tried to call them in last night and they told her she doesn't have a card, oh did I mention that the call went to India). And she needs to also go to DMV to get a new license. So there go the plans for today. I'm babysitting.

Hopefully tonight we will be going out for dinner.... I'm thinking Cheese Cake Factory. I need something like that right now. lol

Well that is it for today. Hope everyone has a terrific day!

1 comment:

Maureen said...

Oh, too bad about the break-in...that sucks! I sure wish we had a Cheesecake Factory up here...it sounds wonderful!