Thursday, August 24, 2006

MY Thursday Thirteen

It is Thursday Thirteen again. I was sitting here thinking of the things that I am thankful for. So here they are:
1. I am thankful for my husband, he takes care of me when I'm ill.
2. I am thankful for my kids because they have fill my life with laughter, sorrow and joy.
3. I am thankful for my father, because he is always the one person that I can run to when I need to get away.
4. I am thankful for my sister Tra, she is always there when I need to talk.
5. I am thankful for life that I've lived, it was difficult at times but it was all mine.
6. I am thankful for the most caring and tender sister-in-law.
7. I am thankful for the most wonderful, loving, pet (Lacey) in the whole world. She just lights my life.
8. I am thankful for the health that I have still remaining. lol
9. I am thankful for the house that I have for shelter. My husband pushed and bought this house behind my back. I didn't like it, but I'm happy that I have it.
10. I am thankful for being a very strong, independant women!
11. I am thankful for being able to be a WRESTLING MOM to over 100 kids!
12. I am thankful for being ALIVE! (I was pronounced dead at the age of 31 and they brought me back)
13. I am thankful for being ME!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

LOVE your list! #12- Whoa! The list would make a great scrapbook page.
:-)