Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Its Hump Day

Hello, How is everyone doing? It is about 8:15am here in Las Vegas and it is already 89 degrees out. It is really nice though. I'm sitting here thinking about what I need to get done today. I want to go for my walk and do my sit-ups sometime today. I also want to do at least one lo. I have to start taking some pictures of my visit. It has been a very hectic visit so far. Hopefully all the drama is over and now I can just sit back and relax.

I am going to a crop on Friday I think with my sister. This will be fun. She has a ton of photos from Disneyland that she wants to do some lo's of.

This is pretty much it for me for today. Hope everyone has a great day!

2 comments:

Sofia said...

Hope you have a chance to get take some pics. :-)

Melissa said...

yes I definitely think relaxing and picture taking should be on your list of things to do today ;) hope your having fun in Vegas