Sunday, August 27, 2006

Just Another Sunday

Its just another Sunday here in Las Vegas. I am going out of my mind. I still have not gotten to do anything that I really wanted to do. I did however get to Scrappy-Do the lss here that is going out of business. I scored some great foam stamps, basic grey pp and mono's, got some assorted colors of bazzill, some ribbon, some really cute dragonfly brads, and adhesive. Everything was 30% off. I think I did pretty good ended up spending about $40. Not to bad.

Today will be another boring day spent with my father. This man needs to go back to work! He is driving everyone crazy. He is bored so he calls at least 20 times a day and then begs for someone to hang out with him so they can be bored also! OMG! I have to tell you.... this trip has not been relaxing in any way and I almost can't wait to go home!

Last night we went to Cosmic Bowl! We had a lot of fun Bowling. I have to see if any pictures (which would be the first pictures that I'm getting from this trip) came out. It was very dark in there and they also have like disco lights, so I'm not sure how good any of them are going to be.

2 peas Challenge: List 5 vacations that you liked and 5 that you would like to go on.

Vacations that I've been on:
1. Went to FL when my best friend got married and took my dh (we were not married then) and then we went to Disney World afterwards. That was great.
2. My Senior Class Trip! That was a 7 day cruise to the Bahamas! AWESOME
3. My 2nd trip to Las Vegas!
4. My cruise that I won from a local radio station. We flew to Tampa, then went to the port and cruised to Cozumel, Grand Cayman Island and New Orleans. That was 2001
5. Would be again to FL for my 10 year reunion! We had a blast!

Where I would like to go:
1. I would like to go to Hawaii.
2. I would like to backpack through Europe
3. I think I would like to go to Alaska
4. I would like to take a road trip to every state in the US (48)
5. Maybe take another cruise. (not sure where)

No comments: