Thursday, August 03, 2006

It's cleaning time

Good morning to all! Well, I am feeling pretty good today (except for the normal aches and pains that I have). This is a good thing. Even though it is already around 89 degrees out before 8am I am going to attempt to clean my house. This in itself is a huge event! I hate cleaning!!! My kids lately have forgotten how to pick up after themselves so they are in for a rude awakening this morning when they get up. I'll let you know how it goes. Hopefully we make a lot of progress today. lol
I am also going to start deciding what I want to take with me to Las Vegas in 17 days! I really can't wait. This will be the first time that I'm going all by myself (no kids, no husband) in about 10 years! This is going to be the best vacation in a long time. I will hopefully get to spend more time with my oldest son (he lives there) and then of course my dad (he gets mad when I spend all my time with my sister, what a baby,lol).My mom is feeling better the last few days so maybe we will be able to actually do something with her. It is just going to be so peaceful with out the kids there. I usually have at least one with me all the time. It gets to be a pain when all they want to do is go places and all I want is to relax.
2 peas challenge: Share a picture of yourself. Well.. here is goes.. Its not that pretty. I like the first one. The second one was taken on my son DJ's 17th birtday. Thats my husband Danny, DJ(standing) holding the baby (Lacey) and Joseph (15) sitting. Told you pretty scary!
Hope everyone has a Wonderful Day!

1 comment:

Jana said...

Those are fun pictures!!! I am also going to be cleaning later today when I get home!