Saturday, August 26, 2006

Cosmic Saturday!

It is Cosmic Saturday here. We are going to be going to Cosmic Saturday Bowling later tonight. This is bowling at Sunset Station. They have this bowling from 6pm-2am. My sister,bil, son, and a bunch of friends are going. This should be loads of fun. I'm not a very good bowler. I can not lie about that. It should be lots of fun though. Hopefully, I won't forget my camera! I can't believe I still have no pictures from this trip. That is not like me at all. I usually have 7 rolls done by now! I don't know why I left my digi at home. My husband begged that is why.

Oh well, I am going to this scrapbook store here that posted on 2 peas yesterday that they were closing down and everything must go! My sister and I are there at 10am when the doors open! I'm hoping that they still have stuff for us.

So, this trip to Vegas hasn't been exactly what I thought it would be. I was hoping to get to the strip and do some walking. Thought I would see some of the new things since April. I still might get down there, but it doesn't look promising. I hate it when things don't go the way you expect them to. I was so looking forward to coming here and I have to tell you... I'm so looking forward to going home. I just feel like I'm being torn in tons of different directions. My dad is mad because I haven't spent the whole trip with him. I've seen him every single day! For hours a day! Se he retired and is bored out of his mind, but I don't want to just sit at his house for hours on end and do nothing all day long like him. If he isn't just sitting at home he wants to go and play some slots. I really don't enjoy that! I can't stand all the smoke going right in my face.My sister is like who cares what daddy wants. You do what you want. So like I said a few days ago, It has just been hectic and then my dad calls me at least 20 times a day to see what I'm doing. I just can't seem to relax and that is what I wanted to do!

Anyway, I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

have fun cosmic bowling! and pictures are a must ;)

Tracy said...

Can't wait to hear what you scored at the scrapbook store!