Tuesday, August 15, 2006

The Countdown Continues 4 more Days!

Whew.... I'm exhausted from yesterdays cleaning. I decided to attack my room! Well, after about 2 hrs, I had enough clothes that I haven't worn in the last year or more, to fill a huge lawn bag full! It was so heavy that I could barely move it, lol. I can't believe that I had so much stuff that either were too big for me now (I've lost weight) or that I just have not even looked at in over a year. So... It made me think.. oh my... what the heck do the boys have in their rooms? So you guessed it. I made them both clean out their closets and dressers and put everything into bags that they didn't want. I could not believe that DJ (17) had clothes up there that he hasn't fit into in like 2 years. Too funny. And forget about Josephs... He had t-shirts that could fit a baby! I was like.. when are you going to wear this. So 2 bags full of stuff went to the clothes charity bin for breast cancer! I have to tell you.. I felt good after all that. I was tired but it felt good.
Well, as promised.... pictures of my daughter doing her flexing with the boys. (If you are new here.. you can look at my last two posts to catch up).

They aren't the best two pictures of her, but she is soo funny. She is pretty buff (you wouldn't guess that by the first picture). So everyone be prepared for Joseph tomorrow,lol. He is the funniest.2peas challenge: What was your dream job as a kid? And what is your current dream job? Wow... For as long as I can remember I always wanted to be a Legal Secretary. I think that is because my aunt was a Legal Secretary for a lawyer and was always dressed to the T, had a nice car, house and did that all by herself (she never married). Now,,, The only thing I can think of is a teacher. I don't know why... maybe because I taught pre-school for almost 5 years. It would have to be little ones... They say the FUNNIEST things.
Ok.. hope everyone has a Wonderful Day!

3 comments:

Kara said...

Your daughter is buff! LOL. Congratulations on the clothes! I recently did this and got 1 bag from my own closet and three from my son's.

Sofia said...

That's something I really need to do (clean out our closets). There are tons of clothes (and junk)in there that I just don't use.

Your daughter looks like she can kick some a$$!

Melissa said...

congrats on cleaning out the closests-I know how tiring that can be ;)

and WOW you daughter is buff!-you go girl!