Sunday, August 20, 2006

Vegas Yahoo!

Here I am, Finally! I really don't have much to post for today. I got in and tried to relax a little but you know how that goes. Not to sure what we are doing today. Thats what I like about coming by myself. I don't have to do anything if I don't want to. Don't forget... I come here about 2 times a year, so its nothing new to me. I don't have to be on the strip to have fun. lol
2peas challenge for today: What song or cd makes you:
dance: hmmmm.... I like dancing to all kinds of different music, but I would have to say I still really enjoy dancing to a lot of the old music. Like from the 80's , ok... if you really must know.. I love to dance to SHOUT! and Celebrate,(not all disco either,lol)
happy: most music makes me happy but for some reason... my cd by Joshua Kadison, Painted Desert just makes me happy.
sad: I don't really get sad from a song
remember/reminisce: I think the title is "This is my Playground" by Madonna. Its from A league of their own. It just makes me think about me and my best friend every time I hear it.
sing out loud: I sing most oldies.. I know the words, lol.
Hope everyone has an Awesome Day.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

hope your having fun in Vegas :)

thanks for doing the challenge, great answers

Stephanie said...

I love that song by Madonna. Always makes me a little misty eyed~

Shell said...

I SOOO want to go to Vegas again soon! (I really, really want to see the new Cirque du Soleil "Love" show). Have fun!!!