Thursday, August 17, 2006

Still counting down!

It just can't come soon enough! I really need this vacation. You want a good laugh? My son DJ asked me the other day if I could get him tickets to go maybe a few days after I leave and he will come back a few days after I do! I just laughed. I was like "You know D, I'm trying to get away from you for a few days". He had the nerve to say to me "OHHHHH, so its just all about YOU, right!". I just sat there for a minute and said " You know what DJ?, Yes, right now it is all about me! When October comes around who is it all about? YOU, right? and it stays all about you until freaking July!" He had nothing to say after that. Sorry, just had to tell someone.
Today, I plan on packing my suit case this way I don't have to worry about come Saturday. Sometimes, I pack way too much stuff. My sister and I want to do some crops while I'm there, but I have to tell you, I'm afraid to bring any of my tools with me with all the security now! I'm also afraid to bring my crop bag. I think they are just going to throw it all over the place. I know I'm weird. So, this is my big dilema in packing this time.
Ok, here are two more posing/flexing shots. I promise this will be the last of them for awhile. These two are of my husband and DJ. Their back spreads as they call it. lol

Just in case you don't know who is who, My husband is the first one, (long black hair) and DJ is the second one, (white a-shirt). I don't know,,,, It looks pretty close to me! The old man does have like 32 years on him, lol.I have to give him a break sometime.
As for the 2 pea challenge for today(this was tough one)!: If you could go back in time, what moment in your life would you like to re-live? I'm not sure I want to re-live any moments to be honest with you. Some were great! and some were just horrible. Can I change anything when I go back??

3 comments:

Sofia said...

I guess that some scrapping tools could look like weapons! lol I know I could probably defend myself with my Quickutz tool!

Just FYI: The yellow font is really hard to read with your backround. It could just be my bad eyes, but the other colors are a lot easier to read.

Melissa said...

I always pack too much also..I guess its better to be over prepared then under prepared, right? and as for scrapbook tools..lol a lot of them could be weapons.-i could definitely do some damage with my cropadile. ;)

CircesMagic said...

So have you bought any scrapping supplies with specific layouts in mind during your Vegas trip? By the way tell your son he has a nice V shape going on.