Saturday, August 12, 2006

7 Days and Counting Down!

Ok, The count down begins! My sister and I email each other for the next 7 days how many more days until I get there. If I could ever figure out how to post a ticker I would just send her that. I need a book for computer dummies,lol. I am looking so forward to getting away for 9 days without my husband and the best part NO kids! Normally, when I go I have at least 2 kids with me all the time. This is the first time in 11 years that I am going all by myself to Las Vegas. The last time I went all by myself was due to a family emergency. My mom was in a coma. So, it was not relaxing at all.
Back to reality, I got up this morning at 6am and went for my walk. The weather has been a little on the brisk side the last 2 days. I kinda like it like that. It was just beautiful out there on the track this morning. So I did my 2 miles and then my stretches and came home. Everyone in this house is still asleep (I think I have all night owls). I came home, put up the coffee and got started on my sit-ups. 200 of those suckers and I still have a flabby belly. I just don't get it. Oh well, what are you going to do. Then I got on here to see what everyone was doing and saying.
My plans for today are : getting some sun (tan is starting to fade), and coloring my hair (oh boy... the grays sure do creep up quick). Other than that I might take a ride over to M's to see about getting a slab that someone posted on 2 peas. It looked really nice. And that is my day.
Oh yeah... I finished some of the lo's for the album that I'm doing for my senior wrestler so hopefully they will load on here..

Hope everyone has a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Great LO's. Good luck with the count down...

Melissa said...

yay for count downs!;) you are going to have a blast in Vegas

congrats on getting up so early to do exercise, you go girl