Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm leaving on a Jet Plane

Todays the day. I'm leaving Las Vegas heading home. If you have visited here at all this week you will already know that I am disappointed with most of my trip here this time. I really wanted to get loads of pictures, that didn't happen. I really wanted to just sit out in the sun and relax, that didn't happen. I did however accomplish spending time with my mom and dad, sister, neice and more time than I thought I would get with my son.
My sister and I did get some scrapbooking done. Which I'm very pleased with and can't wait to get home and take photos of my lo's so everyone can see them! I am pretty pleased with the way they came out.
I will be heading for the airport at 8 am. My plane takes off at 10:30am and then I land in Chicago for 50 mins and then on to Long Island. I land in Long Island at 8:15pm. This makes for a very long day.
2peas challenge for today: What is your most fav part of scrapping with others? What is your least fav part? My favorite part of scrapping with others is the great ideas that these other ladies have. They inspire me. They make me look at my photos a little more and think out of my little box. I also like the socializing part. I like to get to know them. My least favorite part is that there is never enough room to spread out it seems. I think I am a table hog! lol But I think most of us are, because I'm not the only one spreading out.
Hope everyone has a Terrific Day!

1 comment:

Sofia said...

Hope your trip home goes well. Sorry the trip wasn't exactly what you were hoping for, but at least you got to spend time with your family.

FYI: You blog link on the 2Peas blog thread today led to someone elses blog?? Huh?!